WHO WE ARE
The Proven Group is a leading Myanmar consortium of companies engaged in battery manufacturing, secondary lead smelting, plastic injection, and automotive-related products distribution.
To maintain our position of being Myanmar’s leading lead acid battery manufacturer, supporting the development of the automotive assembly and manufacturing sector in Myanmar. We aim to become a recognised Myanmar product brand in the region.
"Customer Satisfaction and continual quality growth by Solution of Success"
- To become the number one Automotive Battery brand in Myanmar.
- To become the market leader in Myanmar automotive battery market.
- To increase the export volume and become a regional player.
- To become an energy solution product and related service provider.
With our strengths and expertise, our main mission is to produce and deliver top quality products with outstanding service to our customers. We always seek innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our customers.
Our values are the heart that powers us: Professional, Reliability, Open-Minded, Value Creation, Embrace Change, Novelty and Innovation. These values, recognized by our awards, are translated into day-to-day action and practical behavior through our group-wide policies and frameworks, creating a common culture of values that define Proven.
- Professional : To stand as an accountable and responsible Corporate with a high quality of performance.
- Reliability : To become a Corporate that can earn the trust and confidence of the public and stakeholders.
- Open-Minded : To continually promote innovation and to welcome new ideas.
- Value Creation : To achieve mutually beneficial results from respective sectors in collaboration with wholesalers, retailers, shareholders and stakeholders.
- Embrace Change : To build strength by consistently promoting positive change in all circumstances.
- Novelty and Innovation : To carry out the actions that can contribute the society through innovative inventions.
" The Vision, Missions, and Values of the Proven Group of Companies were reviewed in the Board of Directors' Meeting convened in April 2022. The Proven Group of Companies will continue to adopt those statements until any further review in 2025."